Wednesday 17 November 2010

Vault 49

Vault49® Studio
Established in 2002 and based in the heart of New York city, Vault49 is an artistic collaboration, a playground, and a creative incubator for innovative design projects.

Versatility
We adapt to each and every brief and bring an open mind to all our projects. Our broad range of talent is well-suited to discerning clients who want to enjoy the benefits of a highly developed creative relationship but who do not wish to be tied down to a particular style or look. 

Visual Heritage
Our extensive portfolio is defined by a focus on natural ability, craftsmanship, collage and an expressive use of colour. Vault49 strives to further blur the boundaries between art and design, and to evolve the relationship between art and industry through a diverse range of communication mediums.

Examples of some of their work:
This work by vault 49 is like the Jackdaw, very busy, however I prefer this as I like the simplicity of the colours. I like how black and white photographs are mixed with colour designs. I think I will consider this when doing my own work as this is my favourite idea so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment