Friday 28 January 2011

Drawing

This was an image that I drew freehand using the grid system with charcoal and pencil. It was taken from a chanel advert for lipstick. I am planning on putting it into photoshop and working on it some more, I might use brushes to colour parts of the image, however I'm unsure of what I want to do with it yet or if I want to use it, I really like the look of drawing onto squared paper rather than plain paper.
I think that it is more interesting and a bit different doing it this way, I also like the idea of possibly adding drawing into a photograph. I want to use many different techniques to add ambiguity to my finals. I really enjoyed drawing this picture, however I think that I could have done it better if I spent more time on it. I also like the idea of cartoonising the pictures that I draw a little bit more to add a more of a fantasy edge to my final images, and I think that it will relate to the fantasy idea of vector basing my photographs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment