Friday 25 March 2011

Contact sheet 2


This is my second contact sheet of images to use for my finals, I wanted to carry on using my sister in a very dull way and then add drawings in and try vector basing it to add colour and imagination to it. I think that my shoot wasnt very good and I think that my images were not particuarly good images, but after ive edited some of the images I think that they will look a lot better and work well with  the mystical element. I particualry like the idea of her climbing the wall. Like in the previous shoot where I wanted to incorporate drawings in I think that I will do the same here to connect the images and make a story. For this set of images I had the idea of her climbing up the fall as a kind of excape with flowers and vines taking over. It is sort of like her in her dreams and what she sees, compared to what is actually there. I have decided that the girl will be the constant throughout and I will vector base the girl and not much else of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment