Friday 25 March 2011

Final 2

This is my second final image, I wanted to keep up with the idea of it being a dreamy place and something that she is imagining. I also wanted to carry on with the idea of using the same model as before. I am also really happy with the umbrella and rain idea, I think that the fish jumping out of the pond also works well as it is like her being in a dream seeing things that arent really there. There would never be a pond with a fish jumping out of it in the middle of the road and it is also not really raining but there is an umbrella. It appears (like the previous image) that she is making up stories and imagining what is happening rather than accepting reality, which children do not normally want to do, they usually believe that fantasy is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment